Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ok, I have been tagged. Whatever.

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Trainer, he told me I had a fat ass and that was why I had to lift that heavy stuff.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Getting ready to go to the gym and getting Max ready for school.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sleeping....yeah Ambien

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Ummmmm.....stuff?

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Don't forget your accordian! Which is funny because he plays the xylophone.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Water and a cup of tea

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Same color as my fingernails.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
I had to pay Sloan for my next session at the gym.

9. Where were you last night?
At home vegging out on TV

10. What color is your front door?
ummm, white?

11. Where do you keep your change?
The usual places, ashtrays, couch cusions, mason jars

12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny!!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
It is not fair to single out one.

14. What excites you?
Finally seeing my Hubby after him being gone, oh yeah, and Yarn shopping!!!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I think I might let it grow.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
I'm not over anything, I am quite a teensy person.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Haha, yeah

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
O.C.? Like Over the Counter? Does the Tylenol need watching?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
One really big guy with a weird eye.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Not on purpose, but sometimes they catch on.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not really, I am very secure in my relationship.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A".
Amanda

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kendra! (totally stolen from Whore)

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Ummmm, I don't know where my phone is. It is probably Mom

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Fuck if I know, I am not getting up just to find out.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
What, like a hillbilly?

27. Do you have curly hair?
nope

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
The gym, I have a 9:30 kickboxing class

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Whore, she is a moody cunt

30. What was the last thing you ate?
ummm, Oatmeal and skim milk, exciting!

31. Will you get married in the future?
I hope not, Chris would be mad

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I haven't really watched any, I don't really have time.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I don't like anyone

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nope.

36. Did you cry today?
Almost, my legs are so so sore i could barely get down the steps.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Whore made me do it.

38. Tag 5 people:
The only person I know is Whore and she did it already. Sorry.

No comments: