Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yeah, I know!

So I promised Dad (Hi Dad, hope you got the pics!) I would start updating the blog. I guess I will just have to find time in my busy schedule to let everyone in the world know what I am up to. I haven't crocheted in ages! I am so busy with stuff and the weather is getting hot so I don't want a bunch of wool piled in my lap. I know it is a lame excuse, whatever. I was reading through my last posts and here is the update for today:

Chris is back from Portsmouth, but still underway *sigh*
I am now down 42 lbs since Nov. and am a respectable size 6
I am currently working on my Spin Certification so I can teach at WOW in July
Max thinks that saying "holy shizzle" is not actually cursing

That is all I have time for right now because I am sweaty and need to shower. I promise I will start updating regularly again!

Next post: The Decisiete De Mayo party!!!

No comments: