Sunday, July 29, 2007

I really should be working on my Prepster.

Today I decided to put it down for a bit and do a quick instant gratification project. I made a tea cozy. Yes, you read that right, tea cozy. I know, tea cozies are reminiscent of your blue haired granny making cozies for everything from the dish soap to the toilet paper, but I couldn't help myself. I love tea. Not your run-of-the-mill Lipton crap, but exotic, aromatic, loose leaf tea you have to steep lovingly in a cute teapot before you drink it. I know, I am hooty tooty like that. The problem is, after you make such delicious tea, it starts to get cold before you finish the pot. So the tea cozy was born. I have tons of teapots, and could probably make cozies until they come out of my ears, but this one is my favorite and I will stop there. No more cozies, I promise. I was very proud of myself. I did it completely free form without a pattern.

On another note, I also made a few dish towels and rags for the new house. Chris is convinced they won't work. He thinks they are made like the old acrylic afghan his Grandmother made. I will just have to show him won't I?

Well, moving day is fast approaching so I must pack. Shit, who am I kidding, I have new yarn.....muahahahahaha.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Get to packin', slacker! And um...yeah...wrong 'your'...

MPRS said...

I don't know what you are talking about............