Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That new car smell...........

The Great and Powerful Woo is dead. So, I got it. My dream car. Nothing too fancy or too hooty tooty as Chris would say (He said it once drunk and it stuck). But It is beautiful, red, brand new, and mine. The guys at the dealership fucked up and didn't have my remote key, and messed up on the price etc. etc. so Chris let them have the all mighty smack down. Of course I missed it because I had to take Mom to the doctor. Ah well, I now have free oil changes and they took care of the rest of the little crap I was going to have to do. Fuckers. Oh, you probably want to know what it is. It is a shiny candy apple red 2007 Mazda 3.

Black interior, ipod dock, Sirius radio, and I even got a key to my tires so they won't get stolen (my most favorite feature by far, really, who needs a tire key?) As for my Prepster, it had to go on my back burner for a bit, buying cars suck. And of course, Whore already has her pieces done, what a jerk.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So your car next to my car is going to look like christmas. I fucking HATE christmas.