Monday, September 17, 2007

Epiphany

I have realized that wearables are not my forte. For some reason I seem to be gravitating to blankets. I want so bad to snuggle under some fluffy warm crocheted beauty I have made myself. The one I started last week is about 1/3 done. I finised the small panel last night and am ready to start construction. When I was out shopping with Chris for the house I just happened to stop by Michael's, and wouldn't you know it, yarn was on sale. I picked up about 10 skeins of Simply Soft in blues and grays. Why, I don't know. After I got home I started staring at it and thought to myself "those are Ernie's favorite colors". I started whipping up a granny square and realized an hour later that I had a chart laid out and about a third of a blanket finished. I started scanning the internet for square patterns and found a bunch that are just calling my name. We will not be cold this winter!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Here's a thought: Whenever you start a project you REALLY want to finish, take meds. Just til you're done. It could help.