Friday, August 10, 2007

ADD Strikes Again!

So I finished all the panels and the collar to my Prepster and all I have left are the sleeves. I was all set to finish it and then disaster struck. I cannot find the rest of my yarn for the sleeves! Fuck Shit Fuck Shit. I know it has to be in that huge pile I call my stash, but we are in the process of moving and I have no organization. I am sure I will find it eventually, but now the moment has passed and I started working up the back portion of a striped hoodie I wanted to make. It will be my first ever self designed piece. I went to AC Moore last night and they had this beautiful soft black yarn on clearance. I went back this morning and found Lion Brand Wool Ease in a gorgeous deep gray for a hoodie for Chis at only a buck a skein! We will be semi warm this winter, if I ever finish any of these projects!

No comments: