Monday, August 6, 2007

At least it's clean

So, with Jay leaving we decided to overhaul the shop. That shit was dirty! But after 3 hours of scrubbing and dusting and moving shit around, our shop is sparkling clean. We still have a few things to take care of today but all in all it is beautiful. Today we start fresh, turn over a new leaf, blah dee blah blah and so forth. Whatever, it is clean and we can now relax. And maybe, just maybe, I will work on my Prepster!

Chris was home for 1 whole day this weekend. It was so good to see him but I miss him terribly. He will be home on Tuesday for almost 2 weeks. I won't know what to do with myself (but I know what I will do to him...hahaha). Moving sucks but it won't be long before we are settled and I can enjoy my new place. I wish I had a remote to fast forward through all this crap, but then you know, you saw the movie, I will die in the hospital parking lot not ever knowing how my life went. I guess I will just have to suck it up. Hurry home Love, I miss you!!!!!

No comments: