Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I wish I could

I so badly want to break out all my yarn and just start making stuff. The problem is we are moving. Someday. They keep pushing us back, giving us excuses like our cabinets aren't in or crap like that. My yarn is packed and I don't want to start anything big because with my ADD and all, I will just forget what I was doing and have to start all over. I wish we could just get into our new house already. Sheeseh. On the bright side, we are not allowed to paint in the new place so I found these awesome decals you can put on your walls then remove without damage. I am gonna place this cute sucker under all my autographed photos of Horror Movies Stars! Isn't he cute????

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I hate you for not hiring professional movers. Fuck, who am I kidding...I hate you anyway.

:P~~